Challenge Me is back with Word Puzzles
Challenge Me: Word Puzzles is coming to Nintendo DS, Wii and PC in March
Northamptonshire, UK Thursday 27th January 2011 - O-Games announces the next game in the Challenge Me range, and for the first time they will be on the Wii and PC as well as the Nintendo DS. Challenge Me: Word Puzzles will be out 11th March 2011.
Challenge Me: Word Puzzles is filled with word based puzzles designed to boggle your brain! From word searches to anagrams there are hours of gameplay available for you & your family. You can track your progress in Challenge Mode, where a bar chart shows how you are improving & with a infinite number of puzzle combinations you will never have the same puzzle twice!
• 7 fun word based puzzles - Link, Soup, Safeword, Anagrams, Word Search, Squares and Conundrum delivering 1000s of puzzles
• Limitless combinations ensuring endless hours of entertainment!
• Have a casual 3 minute puzzle fix in Quick Mode
• Track your progress in Challenge Mode, where a bar diagram keeps track of your scores and progress
• With 4 profiles available there are enough save slots for the family!
Challenge Me: Word Puzzles is out for Nintendo DS, Wii and PC 11th March 2011.